Frequently Asked Questions

Do your students provide massage to the public?

Yes, our students provide lymphatic massage, reflexology, chair massage and reiki.
You may book online up to 12 hours in advance of the appointment time. It is very easy to create an account so you can book and alter your schedule 24/7. You may reschedule or cancel up to 24 hours prior to the start of a scheduled appointment.

Am I allowed to tip a Student Practitioner?


Page 31 of Rules and Regulations • Board of Massage & Bodywork Therapy, Section .0600 “Massage and Bodywork Therapy Schools” states: 0626 STUDENT COMPENSATION PROHIBITED. A student shall not receive a fee, tip or other consideration for the massage and bodywork therapy they perform while completing clinical requirements for graduation, whether or not the school charges a fee for services provided in a student clinic.


How much is tuition for your 625 Hour Licensing Program?

tuition for our 625 hour licensing program is $10,200. a 25% deposit is required to hold your seat for an upcoming licensing program. Required books are an additional cost of approximately $350, but do not have to be purchased new from the school.
while we do not accept financial aid, we do offer a payment plan. tuition discounts are available with full tuition pre-payment. See page 14 of the school catalog for details.


How do I get started with enrollment?

The daytime licensing program begins each August and the evening licensing program begins each April. The first step is schedule a tour of the school. Tours typically take about an hour and include an interview with The Program Director so you can get answers to additional questions.


Do you offer continuing education courses for LMBT's?

we offer a wide variety of ce courses at our school. some of these courses are taught by our instructors and some are taught by visiting instructors.
you may register online once you find a course meeting your specific taste and needs.


Do I have to be Licensed to take the Classes on the Calendar of CE Classes?

While you must be licensed to take classes listed as “Continuing Education”, you do not need to be an LMBT to take classes listed as “Self-Awareness”.